Vlieseline Bondaweb 17.5cm x 1.2m Transparent
Ideal for imaginative applique and textile craft work of all shapes and colours, as well as mending and reinforcing. Adhesive on both sides. Fabrics are bonded together simply by ironing. Also suitable for felt, wood, cardboard, leather and raffia. Washable and dry-cleanable.
- Draw or trace the motif back-to-front on the paper side of Bondaweb and cut out roughly.
- Lay the Bondaweb with the rough side on the reverse side of the fabric and iron on for around 5–10 seconds.
- Cut out the motif precisely and pull off the backing paper.
- Then place it in the desired spot on another piece of fabric with the coated side facing down. Cover with a damp cloth and iron for 10 seconds section by section.
- Sew on the appliqué with a zigzag stitch, using a piece of Stitch-n-Tear as backing if necessary.
Iron-on adhesive on transfer paper. 25g/m² (plus paper). 17.5cm x 1.2m. 24 packs per unit.
(Formerly known as Vilene)